October 09, 2006

Seven Things

Hoho, PR dari bu Mitha..! gpp, sebenarnya saya suka skali sama yg bginian =)

Seven friends I want to pass this on
1. Chie
2. Ichi
3. Lee
4. Mikan
5. Inuinu
6. Shifu
7. Dhee'

Seven things that scares me
1. GOD
2. darkness
3. film horror
4. horror bneran
5. hospital
6. super smart + serious people
7. classical painting (monalisa etc.)

Seven random songs at the moment
1. Magical 8bit Tour - YMCK
2. R G B - capsule
3. Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz
4. Storywriter - Supercar
5. Starlight - Muse
6. Goodbye - Asobi Seksu
7. And World - Acidman

Seven things that I like the most
1. Choreography
2. gallusgallus. i heart animals
3. computer, internet, photoshop
4. Job & perform
5. m o n e y
6. camera phone
7. Bust A Groove 2 (PS1) versi jepang.. semua characternya gw suka (esp. Kitty-N) n lagunya enak2x

Seven important things in my bedroom
1. kasur
2. sarung
3. mirror
4. KOMIK2 yg dkumpulin sejak masih TK x)
5. TV + DVD
6. stop kontak
7. ..harus ada space bwt latian nari!! hoho

Seven random facts about me
1. i'm 'jobless' right now!
2. i don't drink caffeine
3. i'm obsessed with Yamada Masashi
4. my tears drop easily
5. i sleep without a pillow
6. DANCING makes me happy
7. i can't ride bicycle.. hehe

Seven things I said the most
1. "iya ya..?"
2. "ooo.."
3. "eh.."
4. "hehe"
5. "masa"
6. "btw,.."
7. "sayang"

Seven things I plan to do before I die
1. Naik hajii,amiin
2. go to Fuji Rock Fest..
3. be a vegan
4. live with chickens
5. have a good graphic website
6. do something memorable
7. meet The Back Horn, watch their gig