May 13, 2006

Amuro's Promotional Video

I’ve just finished downloading Amuro Namie’s video ^_^ The Promotional Video of Can’t Sleep, can’t eat, I’m sick. It isn’t the latest (the latest one is Ningyo), but still a newer stuff. Since Amuro’s STYLE era, I always browsed over internet to get her PVs and Live Performances. I’d like to see all her choreographies and then try to imitate the dance myself ^_^

The video focused on Amuro and her dancers. For this song, the dance was choreographed by Shawnette Heard. She’s been known for working with Janet Jackson. No wonder the dance style looks quite different now. I saw more flows, it seemed the technique was improved.

However, any choreography depends on how the dancer execute it. Amuro and her dancers knew how to work it , the dance turned out really good. Which made I love it much more!

Talking bout Amuro’s Dancer, the dancers had changed for this video. No Rika and Shige. Neither the Space Hip Pop dancer. I didn’t know who they are, the one I recognize was only Tetsuharu (I love his facial expression while dancing, it was so cool <3)

Here's the caps.

And short performance @ Utaban..


*dan gw menyadari dancer cowonya Amuro ganteng2.. hihih (•ˆ–ˆ•)